Saturday, September 22, 2012

Goodbye, a chance to WIN and sale!!!



Hello!!

Happy weekend to you!!

My Stores at My Memories and DigiScrappersBrasil will be closed on September 30th
Almost everything will retire but I won't!!
I have $2 and 50% sales in both of my stores
till the end of the month!!



Can you guess where my new store's opening on October 1st? 
If you want to win a $10 coupon to my new store, leave your guess here,
and be sure to include your contact in case I can't find you if you win! 

Have a great weekend!!








15 comments:

  1. Would you be going to Scrap matters???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it the Digichick?

    robinsismai@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you be going to Gotta Pixel
    Thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you may be going to Sweet Shoppe Designs☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drats, I don't know you well enough to take a guess. How about Kevin & Amanda? It has to be something you have dreamed of & you have to have a clue somewhere. :) Whatever it is--I wish you the VERY best! Don't you just love it when the door kind of blows shut & the window flies open? I'm rooting for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im thinking ScrapMatters too! Good luck with your new store!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perhaps it's Pickle Berry Pop. Where ever you go I wish you the very best.

    hugs,
    shayna

    shaynamaydle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll miss you at the mm store, but happy you're starting a new adventure! I'll say scrap orchard. can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you going to Scraps N Pieces or Gingerscraps? Best of luck on your new venture!

    tigerlilli3@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am going to guess Gingerscraps. Best of luck where ever ut may be.

    pamsothermail at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it's going to be Digital Scrapbooking Studio!!! I hope it is!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry I forgot to put down my email address; Joyce Swaim
    swaim99@comcast.net I guessed Digital Scrapbooking Studio

    ReplyDelete
  13. My guess is Scrap Take Out. Thanks and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!